The holiday season is here!
While this festive time of year can be filled with joy and celebration, many people experience feelings of overwhelm, apprehension, challenges and stress.
There is assistance from the Crystal Kingdom that can help us feel supported, balanced and centered. Gemstones have been used for throughout the ages to help relax us into a space of well being. Stones are gifts from the earth and offer their blessings to us. Crystals and gemstones can help us navigate through the many types of inner and outer stresses that often come at this time of year.
Exactly what happens when we carry, hold, meditate with a stone is not scientifically proven. But many of us “know” that the vibration of gemstones help us feel calm, centered, rested, and vibrant. All the qualities needed during the holidays.
By taking some time out to be with Crystals and Stones we are better able to transform our holiday challenges into situations of love, renewal and happiness.
Here are my 7 top stones to help during the challenges of the holiday season, put together as a “Stress Buster Kit” with the following information.
1. Stay focused. We lose so much of our energy when we aren’t clear and focused on the project at hand. Instead of multi-tasking, give yourself the joy of focused attention. If you are having trouble staying focused, try using a Hematite or wear a Hematite necklace or bracelet.
Hematite is known as a grounding stone. It’s also a stone to calm the mind. It can help us to sort things out and calm the racing mind. It helps with memory retention and is useful while writing. It also assists in dissolving negativity as it can transform the negative to a more pure state of love.
So, when you notice your mind racing around, reach for a Hematite and feel yourself grounded and focused.
2. Ask for help. Sometimes just simply letting others know you need assistance in all the preparations can relieve the pressure and feelings of doing too much. If you are having trouble speaking up and asking for help, reach for a blue gemstone like Sodalite. Sodalite can help you gently and calmly speak “your truth“, that is to come from you heart and express your needs to others, before frustration grabs a hold of you. No need to hit your melting point, speak up!
- Release worry, anxiety and stress with Lepidolite contains Lithium, a mineral used to reduce anxiety, fear and worry. It can dispel negative thoughts and remove emotional attachments such as resentment and envy. Taking a bath with Lepidolite is a wonderful way to receive its calming and tension releasing properties. Lepidolite reminds us to stop and sigh out Ahhhhh, all is well.
4. Remember to Breath. When you catch yourself holding your breath in stressful situations, remember to take a few deep breaths. Breathe in clean fresh air to rejuvenate yourself, and exhale out stress. In stressful situations we have a tendency to breathe shallow. This can increase anxiety in our mind and body.
Choose a Quartz Crystal as a reminder to breath throughout the day. Place it in your pocket, purse, near your desk, in the kitchen, wherever you will be. Every time you look at the crystal, stop and take a few deep breaths. Remember to take it with you where ever you go throughout your day. If you can, place several crystals in all the rooms of your house, car and office. Just breathe!
5. Nurture yourself. Remember to take care of yourself with relaxing music, a evening bath, some quiet time. Use a Rose Quartz as a reminder to love and nurture yourself. Rose Quartz is known as the “Stone of Love”. Before we can love another, we must first learn to love ourselves. Before we can give to others we must first take care of ourselves.
6. Stay cool, calm and collected with Fluorite. Fluorite is my all-time favorite stone for staying centered in stressful situations. It has a cooling energy that helps us maintain our calm. Reach for the cooling vibrations of Fluorite when you know you will be in situations that will challenge you.
7. Meditate. It’s a known fact that meditation can help reduce stress, lower our heart rate and create peace within us. Choose a purple Amethyst to assist you in meditation. Amethyst is known as a stone of Spirituality and helps us to sit in meditation. Give yourself the gift of meditation this holiday season and bring peace into your heart, mind and spirit.
May your holiday season be filled with fun, laughter, joy and RELAXATION, and may you stay in the holiday spirit of love, joy and happiness.
To order your stress buster kit click here. $18.00 for all seven stones, pouch and information sheet.